Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) Surgery in Turkey
A Brazilian butt lift is a specialized fat transfer procedure that augments the size and shape of the buttocks without implants. Excess fat is removed from the hips, abdomen, lower back, or thighs using Vaser Lipo and microAire, and a portion of this fat is then strategically injected into the buttocks.
A skilled surgeon can improve the proportions of the entire lower body with Brazilian Butt Lift procedure, helping a patient lose fat in common “problem areas” and enhance the buttocks, with results lasting nearly indefinitely.
Most common problems that women face with their body is the lack of contour. This is either caused by fat accumulation around the belly and waist, or just a general lack of volume in the buttocks area.
BBL procedure works both ways by eliminating the excess fat in the undesired areas and augmenting the volume and shape of the butt. This ensures a feminine appearance and youthful appearance.
In order to do the BBL procedure, the patient must have enough fat to take. Due to bio-compatibility reasons, we could only use the patients’ own fat. Most preferred areas to take the fat is the Abdomen and Inner Thighs. We could also use the fat on the Waist, Back and Outer Thighs.
- This procedure has a downtime of 3 days. After 3 days, the patient may return to their social life and work life.
- Hygiene rules around the Butt Area must strictly be followed to avoid infections
- It requires an overnight stay at the hospital.
- A medical compression garment is worn for 3 weeks.
- For more information and to request a quoting, please send us a message on WhatsApp: +90 539 560 22 89